2022 Minnesota Airports Conference
April 6–8, 2022
About the Event
We enjoyed reconnecting with Minnesota’s aviation community in person at the 2022 conference!
Highlights from the event included:
- An attendee welcome gathering
- A keynote presentation by Dr. Mark Warner, a professor of anesthesiology at the Mayo Clinic and an avid historian on the Mayo brothers
- General sessions on topics including AIP funding and the state grant process, airport electrical compliance, attracting the next generation of workers, aviation in a post-pandemic world, and more
- Concurrent sessions exploring airport construction, hangar development, pavement best practices, and airport geometry justification
- An awards and recognition program
- An exhibit hall featuring innovative products and services
- The Minnesota Council of Airports annual meeting
Rochester, Minnesota: Mayo Clinic, A Corn Cob Water Tower, and A Remarkable Impact on Medical and Military Aviation
MN State Aviation System Plan (MnSASP)
Airport Electrical Compliance—What is Expected?
Don’t Get Blown Away—Strategies to Protect Airport Construction Sites from Jet Blast and Prop Wash
Concrete & Asphalt Best Practices
Existing Airport Geometry Justification
Attracting the Next Generation
So Much Money, So Little Time: AIP Funding, BIL Funding, and the State Grant Process
Aviation in a Post-Pandemic World
Metropolitan Airport Commission
For more information, please contact Katherine Stanley at [email protected] or 612-626-1023.